360 Designs is the industry’s leading live 360 production company offering live 360 production services to brand name clients in sports, music and events. As recognized pioneers within the industry, we are the only such company that manufactures its own cameras and specialized 360 video equipment.
- As experts in live 360 video production, we are the makers of the industry’s most desired professional 360 camera (Mini EYE™) and the leading live 360 stitching equipment (StitchBox™ & MixBox™)
- We have live streamed VR from the Oscars red carpet, music festivals, award shows, Champions League soccer in Europe, other major league sporting events and much more
- We recently were hired as the sole production company used by CNN for their groundbreaking Eclipse 360 Broadcast – the largest live VR broadcast to date, with 6 million live viewers
- In partnership with others, our equipment and some crew were used for the highly acclaimed Coachella LIVE 360 broadcast
- Our customers include Google, MTV, ABC/Disney, CNN, Red Bull, AP, PBS, Nokia, Sony Music, Nvidia, AMD, and many leading VR production companies
- The creative philosophy of our expert team stems from an extensive background in live television broadcasting, and we apply the same creative standards to our live 360 broadcasts.
- We are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is technically and creatively possible. We built for example the world’s first live 360, broadcast quality drone, capable of flawless, zero latency 6K streaming in 360 video from the sky. We pioneered multi-camera live 360 productions, remote controlled motion track 360 cameras, gyro stabilized crowd cameras, remote controlled 360 rovers, and complex microwave backhaul (getting internet service to remote locations). We are able to leverage this amazing kit and expertise for your next live 360 production… no matter where it is.
No other company is able to offer this kind of vertically integrated, live 360 production, creative and technical expertise.
Please call us during California office hours at 1-800-686-6770 or email email@example.com, to find out what’s possible.