- All our products are hand made to order – average processing time time is 1-2 weeks to shipment
- We assume you are a production professional or have prior production experience
- We assume you understand the process of stitching 360 video, and understand that perfect stitching requires a fair bit of experience, or a VFX background
- 360 Designs products are beta products and still evolving. We are constantly improving our products.
- Our lens combinations are a trade secret. Customers agree not to reveal details of our lenses to third parties and use the supplied lens barrels at all times in public. This helps maintain exclusivity for our customers.
- You accept all responsibility for your use of our products
- We accept no liability for what happens through your use of our products
- We will replace defective parts for 1 year from time of purchase. Extended service levels are available.
- We reserve the right to not accept orders at our discretion.
- All sales are final (with the current exception of Belafonte™)
- Deposits are available on some higher cost items
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Deposits guarantee your place in the production queue
- A 50% deposit is generally required to start work on your order, with the balance payable immediately prior to shipment
- All cameras are added to our production queue on a first come, first served basis.