UPDATED: Oct 1st 2016 – Mini EYE Availability
This summarizes current availability of our professional VR cameras and services. We’ve included pricing info for Production Services for the first time, as we know a number of you are looking to create quotes for clients.
- Mini EYE™ – We are currently sold out of Mini EYE™ cameras, however a limited number of cameras (30) will be available imminently for order (as of Oct 1st) with deliveries starting mid October. If you would like to secure one of these, we will be opening up pre-orders very soon. To avoid hitting refresh, be sure to sign up on our Follow page and you will receive an email alert shortly before before we open up pre-orders. Orders will be taken on a strictly first come first served basis, based on a 50% deposit. Kindly do not enquire by email about availability as the response will be essentially the same as above.
- RENTALS – We currently offer camera plus operator packages starting from $3,000/day, available for bookings anywheres in the world. We occasionally rent 360 cameras and live stitching equipment locally in LA, and very occasionally abroad. Please enquire for details.
- We have a limited number of spaces available on our custom rig building calendar. This is an attractive option for people looking to own a distinctive, high end rig. Custom rigs feature 8 – 42 cameras typically, with 8 being a popular option. A custom 8 camera rig costs around $40k for a Micro Cinema Camera version, and $50-55k for a Micro Studio Camera version (with recorders). This offers up to 10k resolution using larger, cinema type lenses. This is the ‘kitchen’ footage and (to large extent..) the ‘Palace of Fine Arts’ footage on our March 2016 demo reel.
- LIVE 360 VIDEO – We are extremely experienced with live 360 production and our services are in high demand through 2017. Please enquire as early as possible (1-2 months ahead of time) to check crew availability. We recently produced the Barry Gibb Live 360 event for Columbia records and Sony Music. We provide multi-cam, live VR setups, using our Mini EYE™ 3 cameras, along with specialist crew, and sometimes work in partnership with other production companies on a white label or contracted basis. In the past we have provided cameras, crew, and/or live 360 stitching services at the Oscars, SXSW, Coachella and Copa America among others.
- We have reasonable availability more than two weeks out for high end (fine) stitching services.